Join Trisport and Wilderness Ventures on an epic in style Orange River rafting trip from 14 to 18 April 2020.
More than 30 years ago Andre and Willie from Wilderness Ventures were the pioneers starting paddling trips on the Orange river. Since then they have build a nice base camp on a farm called Raap en Skraap, close to a small Namibia/South Africa border town, Onseepkans.
On this trip Andre and his wife Maryna will do the catering. They are known for their fantastic catering and hospitality. They cant wait to share there experience on the river with you and to spoil you with their amazing catering. You will not forget this trip! You will share a tent each night with your paddling partner and be spoilt with great food.
PS: This will be a small group with max 20 people
Come and enjoy paddling /drifting down the Orange River, the border between South Africa and Namibia. Watch the amazing birds along the way, listen to the jackal calling during night, watch the starts with no artificial light close by and see the amazing rock formations along the river as you go down river in you canoe.
Cost: R3900 pp for 4 nights, 3 days
Limited number: 20 people
Transfer back to the camp
Loads of FUN.
– Arrive at the camp on the Orange River in the afternoon
– Dinner and off to bed in your tent
15 to 17 April:
– Start with great breakfast
– Paddle to the lunch spot, prepared by the guides and cheff
– More paddling to the evening spot on the river where your tent will be waiting for you
Afternoon of the 17 April:
– Transfer back to the camp
– Last awesome dinner prepared by Andre and Maryna and the guides
Last Breakfast and goodbyes
For more information, please contact Sonja on Sonja@trisport.co.za