Next Trips: 25 October to 1 November 2019
Please send us a mail and we will see if the dates are available
One of our favorite dive spots is Situ Island. Come with us for a week to Situ Island Resort, a tropical getaway in the Quimbras, Mozambique. Here is an opportunity to come dive at some of the most pristine reefs on the Mozambique coast. For those who are not yet qualified, come do your PADI Open Water Courses whilst you are visiting.
7 night stay and 8 days dive package special $1 590 note: package cost does not include air flights (please ask us if you would like us to book your flights as well, we do receive a discounted group rate with Airlink , of between R10 000 to R11 600 as a group of 10 or more for the above dates. LAM Airlines does not fly on the above days.
There will be an additional rate for bookings of 6 or less people. Please inquire from Sonja at firstname.lastname@example.org what this rate currently is.
- Includes the following:
• Transfer from Pemba to Situ (about 1, 5 to 2 hour boat trip), if there is 8 or more people, if there is less than 8 people in the group there will be a transfer cost per person
• Accommodation and food (3 meals a day)
• 2 Dives per Day or 2 Ocean Safaris, therefore, 1 boat trip
• Free Cylinders and weights
- Reserve Fees of 400 meticas (about R150) per week
• Snorkeling from shore or by boat
• Additional Shore entry Dives
• Situ Dive Guide
• Situ Skipper
• All non motorised activities (canoeing, hiking, etc)
Excludes the following:
• Extra Fuel use during any other activity, but diving or excursion whilst on the Island
• Instructing of any PADI courses, see Situ PADI courses (available on request only)
• Night Dives at R600 pp (exclude rental of dive lights)
• See below other activities and Drinks
Extra day stay for adults: $250 per person / per day
Ilha Situ Resort LDA