Date: 6 to 13th December 2016, Sorry, we are FULL
Limited space: 20 people. Stay at Mseni Lodge in the Sodwana Bay National Park with a view over the sea.
Cost for accommodation: R650 pp per day,
- 1 x Self-catering 2 sleeper cabin: The cabin consists of 1 bedroom (double bed), bathroom, kitchenette (small kitchen area), and outside barbeque area with wooden garden bench.
- 1 x “Honeymoon” 2 sleeper Bed & Breakfast cabin: The cabin consists of 1 bedroom with queen bed and bathroom. Small seating area. Very small bar fridge. No braais.
- 3 x Self-catering 5 sleeper cabins: The cabins consist of 2 bedrooms (one with double the other 2 single beds), 1 single bed in non-private room, 2 bathrooms, kitchenette (small kitchen area), verandah and outside barbeque area.
- 1 x Self-catering 8 sleeper, Guest House: The Guest House consists of 4 bedrooms (1 with double bed and 3 with 2 single beds each), 2 bathrooms and on the second level lounge, dining room, kitchen and deck with a stunning sea view. Large ceiling fans. There’s also DSTV available, please bring your own decoder. Braai facilities are available on the deck – please note that NO WOOD BURNING FIRES ARE ALLOWED!!!!
- Park fees
- Any extra activities
Cost for diving:
- 2 mile – R350
- 5 mile – R390
- 7 mile – R420
- 9 mile – R450
- 5 x 2 mile – R1550
Surcharges if you select the dive package of R1550 and want to do further dives:
- 5 mile – R30
- 7 mile – R60
- 9 mile – R80
- Fuel for the dive
- Air Fills
- Instruction or Courses
- Gear Rental
- R350: full gear rental
- R70: per piece of gear except fins, mask and weights
- R35: fins, mask and weights
- R90: cylinders
Contact Sonja on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.