Trail Girl – We regret to announce that the Trail girl event at Doolhof Wine Estate has been postponed to April 2019 and will be a 2 day event
This fun One Day Trail Run event is exclusively for Women (and Girls). Come run on the beautiful purpose build trails of the estate and enjoy an exciting day out with your friends. The shorter ‘Lite’ route is suited to entry-level trail runners, and the longer ‘Full’ route best suited to the adventurous and more experienced trail runners.
This Fun Trail Run is in support of CANSA Active and #SunSmart who will be joining us on the day. The CANSA Mobile Health Clinic for Breast Examinations, by a qualified team of CANSA nurses, and CANSA Active #SunSmart Activations will be available to all participants at the event. Plus your first coffee is on us!
Date: 13 and 14 April 2019
Venue: Van Loveren Wineyards, Robertson
Event Format: Solo
Distances: to be announced
Trail Girl, included in the entry fee:
- Permission and Trail Fees
- Well stocked water tables
- Medical & emergency services on standby
- Trophies winners
- Lucky draws
- Goodie bag
- Professional Photographers on the route
To complete your registration, you’ll need to pay for your Trail Girl entry via Virgin Money Spot.
• Download the app here.
• Verify your cellphone number.
• Register your details.
• Link your South African internet enabled bank card.
• Now you’re ready to pay Trail Girl.
• Click on the Spot payment button and enter in the following number: 27725137535 for payment.
• Fill in the amount you are paying i.e. full amount as per your registration entry. R 675 or your split payment amount.
• Click pay. It’s that easy!
Virgin Money Spot makes payments between friends and family as easy as can be, with zero transaction fees. With Virgin Money Spot, all you need to pay someone is their cellphone number and you can Spot your friends as simply as sending a text message. No hassle of exchanging EFT details or paying unnecessary fees withdrawing cash at an ATM.
Prize Money and Prize Categories
NO Prize Money
– The 1st 3 Overall winners in each distance
– The 1st Junior (18 and younger), Vet and Master in the Challenge
Meals and Refreshments
Lunch and drinks / wine will be on sale at the venue, during the event.
Dont miss our vodka slushies!
05:30 Registration and on the day entries
06:45 Race Briefing
07:00 Race starts
12:00 Prize Giving
Having partners is always a must when doing an event so thank you to our sponsor