Sakatia Island, Madagascar, beautiful flat water with great visibility
Date: 10 to 17 December
Divers: From 1190 Euro pp sharing
Non Divers: From 900 Euro pp sharing
- 7 nights accommodation at Sakatia lodge
- Half board at Sakatia
- 10 dives (divers)
- All transfers from the various Airports to the lodge
- Marine reserve fees
- Organising by Trisport
- Gear rental
- Night Dive
- Flight to Nosy Be
- Flight to JHB
- Upgrade of rooms on Sakatia
- Massages etc on Sakatia
- Extra trips or excursions on Sakatia
- Far reef tax
Madagascar: Sakatia Lodge, Madagascar
Hidden away on a beautiful island in north-west Madagascar, Sakatia Lodge is a truly special place.
They’re a family-run lodge and they believe that a warm welcome and friendly atmosphere will make your break special.
The location of the lodge is second-to-none, right next to the Sacred Mountain and a green turtle reserve on an island with no roads and beautiful scenery.
We will Visit world-class, unspoiled reefs and the diverse range of fish and creatures that live there. You’ll find different typography here, from pinnacles and plateaux of coral gardens to muck diving and sponge gardens.
– over 30 dive sites, between 1 km and 20 km from the Lodge
– suitable from beginners to advanced divers
– diving on air or Nitrox
– all diving is done from dedicated dive boats and their team will carry all your gear for you, so you can simply relax
– Fluorescent diving, UV diving, glow diving – whatever you call it, it’s a night dive that offers a whole different experience. Using special lights and a filter on your mask, you’ll see the underwater world as never before.
Madagascar is famous for its unique animals and you don’t have to travel far to see them. A walk around our gardens, a snorkel in front of the Lodge or an island walk allows you to seek out some of them.
There are more than 100 resident green turtles around the Island so you are gurenteed to see a green turtle almost every time you go for s snorkel or swim to the house reef in front of the lodge
9:05 Fly to Nossi Be Island, tansfer from the airport to Sakatia Island (40 min)
14:00 Check in and relax
11 Dec to 16 Dec: Dive each day or do a different Excursion on or from Sakatia Lodge
11:05 Fly back to JHB
Contact: Sonja on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information