Oyster Catcher Trail
Date: 25 – 27 September 2014
Extra days can be organised upon request
Oyster Catcher Trail Package
The package below is from the day of arrival at George airport to leaving from George.
24 September 2014: Pick up at George Airport and registration for the 3 Day Oyster Catcher Trail Run at the Sand Piper Sports Centre, book in at Sand Piper Guesthouse www.sandpiper.co.za.
25 September 2014: Day 1 of the Oyster Catcher Trail Run, from Reins Nature Reserve to Gouritz River Mouth. Lunch, prize giving, supper.
26 September 2014: Day 2 of the Oyster Catcher Trail Run from Gouritz River Mouth to Boggomsbaai. Lunch, prize giving, supper.
27 September 2014: Day 3 of the Oyster Catcher Trail Run along the cliffs of the St Blaize Hiking route on the way to Mossel Bay, lunch.
28 September: Transport back to George Airport.
Cost per person sharing: R 8 500
Cost per person single: R 11 700
- Accommodation: 4 nights B&B and dinner at 4 star Guesthouses
- Transfers from George Airport
- Transfers every day to various activities
- TriSport local guide for 4 Days
- Entry Fees to the 3 Day Oyster Catcher Trail run plus T-shirt, lunch and dinner on all three days of racing
- All Nature Reserve and park fees
- Drinks and bottled water
- Tips to guides, waitresses and helpers
- Anything extra ordered except set menu
- Any memorabilia
For bookings contact firstname.lastname@example.org