Klipheuwel is situated close to the beach town, Little Brakriver. You will be cycling on single tracks, jeep tracks and quite gravel roads.
When you stop to enjoy the tranquillity of the farms, the soothing sounds of the river, the majestic mountains, the magnificent views and your soul is revitalized..
Date: 28 December 2020
Pre Entries: Close on 17 December
Late Entries: On Race Day from 6:00 to 07:00
Race Start: 7:30 am
Venue: Klipheuwel Padstal, off the N2, close to Little Brakriver
Event Format: Solo’s
25 km MTB (must be older than 12): pre-entry: R170, late entry:R200
50 km MTB (must be older than 16): pre-entry: R250, late entry: R300
Included in the entry fee:
– Beautiful trails on private property
– Permission and a permit from Farmers
– Well marked and set out route
– Permission to use the private property
– Water table on route for both distances, but please provide own cup or water bottle for hydration
– Water table at the finish
– Medical and emergency services on standby
– Finishers medal
– Generosity and great atmosphere at Klipheuwel Padstal
Registration and late entries:
Pre-entries close 17 December 2020.
Registration and Late entries will be available at extra cost on 28 December between 06:00 – 07:00.
For all information contact Janine on email@example.com
No refunds will be done on paid entry fees.
Contact Janine : firstname.lastname@example.org
MTB 25km: Will be uploaded soon
MTB 50km: Will be uploaded soon
06:00 – 07:00: Late Entries and Registration
07:15: Race briefing
No Prizegiving, winners will receive their prizes as they finish
Having partners is always a must when doing an event so thank you to our sponsors: